The Alberta Teachers' Retirement Fund Board (ATRF) is an organization that takes pride in our outstanding investment management and exceptional plan member services, resulting in more than $16 billion of assets under management on behalf of more than 80,000 plan members.
As a growing and diverse organization, we're building for the future and require the skills and talents of people like you. Join our team in Edmonton, Alberta and be part of a high-performing, collaborative group that shares a purpose and a commitment to excellence.
ATRF has created the exciting new position of Senior Advisor, Total Rewards, to lead the development, implementation, and continuous improvement of our total rewards programs. Reporting to the Vice President, People & Culture, the Senior Advisor is accountable for collaborating with stakeholders across the organization to ensure that ATRF's compensation, variable pay, pension, and benefits support us in attracting, engaging, and retaining the best talent.
- In partnership with key stakeholders, design and implement the programs, policies, plans, and administrative processes that support our Total Rewards Philosophy;
- Establish strong working relationships across all levels of the organization, and provide timely training and communication to employees and managers;
- Create and implement an agile and scalable framework for job evaluation;
- Manage annual pay programs, including analysis, forecasting and reporting;
- Build and maintain constructive relationships with specialized consultants;
- Optimize employees' use of all provided benefits through communication, training, and educational events.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in related fields such as Commerce or Human Resources, accompanied by at least 7 years of directly related experience;
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) designation is required;
- Chartered Professional in Human Resources (CPHR) and Certified Employee Benefit Specialist (CEBS) designations are considered an asset;
- Extensive experience with diverse private and public sector compensation programs is required;
- Demonstrated skill in managing large, complex projects with significant impact on employees;
- Strong analytical, strategic, and organization skills;
- Proven ability to exercise discretion, tact, diplomacy, and good judgement;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships and exercise influence at all levels;
- Well-honed organizational skills, a decisive nature, and an orientation to action.
As one of Alberta's Top Employers for the last three consecutive years we offer a competitive compensation package which includes:
- 100% employer paid benefits, defined benefit pension plan, health & wellness spending accounts, paid volunteer time and much more.
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth and career development.
- Learning and development supported through ATRF's education reimbursement program.
- An engaging, inclusive culture where you can be you!
At ATRF, diversity is one of our core strengths. We are an organization that takes pride in ensuring the people we hire and the culture we create reflects and celebrates diversity of thought, background, and experience.
For a detailed job description click here.
To apply, submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Attention: Carrine Willocks, Recruitment Specialist.