The Alberta Teachers' Retirement Fund Board (ATRF) is an organization that takes pride in our outstanding investment management and exceptional plan member services, resulting in more than $16 billion of assets under management on behalf of more than 80,000 plan members.
As a growing and diverse organization, we're building for the future and require the skills and talents of people like you. Join our team in Edmonton, Alberta and be part of a high-performing, collaborative group that shares a purpose and a commitment to excellence.
We are currently seeking a Receptionist and Pension Operations Assistant for a temporary full-time contract to cover a maternity leave. As a highly professional individual you will provide exceptional customer services to our clients and guests, in person and on the phone. You will simultaneously demonstrate your excellent attention to detail and accuracy by performing administrative tasks related to plan member services and data entry.
The Receptionist and Pension Operations Assistant is the face of ATRF and we strive to make every interaction a positive and memorable experience. The Receptionist and Pension Operations Assistant will interact with clients and visitors and with all departments across the organization for directing calls, documents and requests.
The main responsibilities of the Receptionist and Pension Operations Assistant are:
- Answering incoming calls on a NEC Univerge phone system;
- Greeting and determining the needs of callers or visitors, directing them to appropriate staff members or other organizations;
- Accepting incoming packages from couriers;
- Receiving, processing and sending general correspondence, publications and forms to plan members;
- Completing certain processes and data entry for pension operations.
This position requires exceptional customer service and communications skills. It also requires processing data entry and requests using ATRF programs; maintaining accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
For more details about this exciting opportunity please click here.
As one of Alberta's Top Employers for the last three consecutive years we offer a competitive compensation package which includes:
- 100% employer paid benefits, defined benefit pension plan, health & wellness spending accounts, paid volunteer time and much more.
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth and career development.
- Learning and development supported through ATRF's education reimbursement program.
- An engaging, inclusive culture where you can be you!
At ATRF, diversity is one of our core strengths. We are an organization that takes pride in ensuring the people we hire and the culture we create reflects and celebrates diversity of thought, background, and experience.
To apply, submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Attention: Carrine Willocks, Recruitment Specialist.