The Alberta Teachers' Retirement Fund Board (ATRF) is an organization that takes pride in our outstanding investment management and exceptional plan member services, resulting in more than $16 billion of assets under management on behalf of more than 80,000 plan members.
As a growing and diverse organization, we're building for the future and require the skills and talents of people like you. Join our team in Edmonton, Alberta and be part of a high-performing, collaborative group that shares a purpose and a commitment to excellence.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic individual to be a Pension Operations Assistant in our Pension Services team. As a highly professional individual you will provide exceptional customer services by completing tasks related to correspondence, document and data management, demonstrating your excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
This position is a member of the Pension Services team which has a broad responsibility in all aspects of the delivery of high quality pension services at ATRF for plan members and employers. The Pension Operations Assistant will partner with key individuals in various departments across the organization to provide effective benefit delivery.
As a Pension Operations Assistant you would be responsible for completing tasks related to correspondence, document and data management, including:
- Scanning, indexing and triaging all incoming communications from members received through various channels (emails, mail, faxes, website, etc.);
- Processing all incoming, outgoing and returned mail;
- Accurately updating plan member personal information, assisting and contacting plan members accordingly;
- Completing certain processes and data entry for pension operations;
- Answering certain inquiries from plan members and providing ad hoc forms and statements;
- Researching and maintaining archived files;
- Providing reception coverage as needed.
For more details about this exciting opportunity please click here.
As one of Alberta's Top Employers for the last three consecutive years we offer a competitive compensation package which includes:
- 100% employer paid benefits, defined benefit pension plan, health & wellness spending accounts, paid volunteer time and much more.
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth and career development.
- Learning and development supported through ATRF's education reimbursement program.
- An engaging, inclusive culture where you can be you!
At ATRF, diversity is one of our core strengths. We are an organization that takes pride in ensuring the people we hire and the culture we create reflects and celebrates diversity of thought, background, and experience.
To apply, submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Attention: Carrine Willocks, Recruitment Specialist.