The Alberta Teachers' Retirement Fund Board (ATRF) is an organization that takes pride in our outstanding investment management and exceptional plan member services, resulting in more than $16 billion of assets under management on behalf of more than 80,000 plan members.
As a growing and diverse organization, we're building for the future and require the skills and talents of people like you. Join our team in Edmonton, Alberta and be part of a high-performing, collaborative group that shares a purpose and a commitment to excellence.
We are seeking a Coordinator, Corporate Services to join our dynamic, team-oriented organization in Edmonton, Alberta.
We are looking for an individual with high initiative to provide comprehensive administrative support to various functions within the Corporate Services team including, but not limited to, payroll administration, facilities administration, occupational health and safety, and recruitment support. The Coordinator is also responsible for providing facilities and workplace services and support to internal clients across ATRF.
- Assist Team Lead, Payroll & Corporate Services with Occupational Health & Safety compliance.
- Provide administrative support for recruitment including screening of resumes, job postings, scheduling of interviews, coordination of background/reference checks.
- Provide payroll back-up and support as required.
- Provide reception back-up as required.
- Assist in upkeep of ATRF personnel systems, files and functions.
- Assist Team Lead, Payroll & Corporate Services with RMI (Risk Management & Insurance) requirements.
- Support the Team Lead, Payroll & Corporate Services in the planning of all office accommodation and space requirements.
- Work with Team Lead, Payroll & Corporate Services to ensure cost effective coordination of ordering general supplies, storage, and couriers.
- Ensure office equipment is maintained and repaired as required, including rental coffee and water appliances.
- Maintain positive interaction with the landlord to ensure prompt and satisfactory resolution of maintenance issues.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in related field such as office management accompanied by one to three years of relevant experience.
- High level of initiative and energy.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Intermediate spreadsheet skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
As one of Alberta's Top 70 Employers (2017, 2018) we offer a competitive compensation package which includes:
- 100% employer paid benefits, defined benefit pension plan, health & wellness spending accounts, paid volunteer time and much more.
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth and career development.
- Learning and development supported through ATRF's education reimbursement program.
- An engaging, inclusive culture where you can be you!
At ATRF, diversity is one of our core strengths. We are an organization that takes pride in ensuring the people we hire and the culture we create reflects and celebrates diversity of thought, background, and experience.
For a detail job description click here.
To apply, submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Attention: Carrine Willocks, Recruitment Specialist.